LIFE

LIFE -- means nothing to me already
LIFE -- is just a living HELL

Where is GOD?
Where is the GOD who made this world?
Are you there to listen that one of your child is crying for help?
Are you there to guide your lost sheep?

I am LOST

Why do I always have to be the one to give in?
Why do I always have to be the one to suffer in silence?

Why give me a family who do not even care?
Why give me the courage to live and not courage to DIE!!!
Why give me a future that I can't see light!!!

I am trying my best to put the past behind
I am trying to change for the better
I am trying to supress the devil in me
Why do I still have to go through such painful test?

I am TIRED

I am TIRED of this FUCKING LIFE

Stop pushing me to the WALL
Stop forcing the DEVIL out of me
Stop giving me promises that cannot be fulfiled
Stop bringing me to Heaven and throw me back to HELL